The Do Not Call Register is a secure database where you can list your Australian number/s to opt out of receiving unsolicited calls and marketing faxes
On the Do Not Call Register you can:
- register your Australian number/s
- check if your number/s are registered
- remove your number/s
- lodge a complaint
- lodge an enquiry
Unsolicited telemarketing calls and marketing faxes must not be made or sent to a registered number.
For more information check out:
- What numbers can be registered on the Do Not Call Register?
- Who can register a number?
- How many numbers can I register?
- How do I change my registered number or details?
- How long does my registration last?
Receiving calls/faxes after registering
- How long will it take before I stop receiving unsolicited marketing calls and faxes?
- What can I do if I still receive unsolicited marketing calls or faxes after 30 days?
- Will registering my number stop all unsolicited marketing calls and faxes?
- What is consent and can I withdraw consent?
- Can market and social researchers call or fax numbers on the Do Not Call Register?
- What calls will I continue to receive?
Making a complaint
- What can I complain about?
- How do I make an effective complaint?
- What happens when I make a complaint?
- What further information will I receive about my complaint?
- Will having my number on the register stop scam calls?