The Do Not Call Register can be contacted via the following channels.
If not you can make an enquiry or complaint by:
- Calling us on 1300 792 958*—the contact centre is open from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Completing the online enquiry or complaint form
If not you can make an enquiry by:
- Calling us on 1300 785 749*—the industry contact centre is open from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Completing the online enquiry form
For media enquiries, please contact:
- Media Manager: 0438 375 776
- Fax: (02) 9334 7799
- Email: email@example.com.
Translating and interpreting services
- For information in another language, call 131 450 from anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call. The Translating and Interpreting Service can call the ACMA on your behalf.
- For the hearing- or speech-impaired you can use either the National Relay Service or call 133 677 for TTY voice calls.
*Local rate call costs apply