The Do Not Call Register can be contacted via the following channels.
If not you can make an enquiry or complaint by:
- Calling us on 1300 792 958—the contact centre is open from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Completing the online enquiry or complaint form
Before lodging an enquiry, you may find your answer via the industry overview, the additional information for industry on the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) website, or our frequently asked questions.
If not you can make an enquiry by:
- Calling us on 1300 785 749—the industry contact centre is open from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Completing the online enquiry form
For media enquiries, please contact:
- Media Manager: 0438 375 776
- Fax: (02) 9334 7799
- Email: email@example.com.
Translating and interpreting services
- For information in another language, call 131 450 from anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call. The Translating and Interpreting Service can call the ACMA on your behalf.
- For the hearing- or speech-impaired you can use either the National Relay Service or call 133 677 for TTY voice calls.