The following page provides an overview of the available washing channels and the requirements for each. To find out more washing visit the washing steps page.
- numbers that must not be called or faxed
- numbers that may be called during the times permitted under the Telemarketing and Research Calls Industry Standard 2007 or faxed during the times permitted under the Fax Marketing Industry Standard 2011.
Options for washing
There are four washing channels available:
- website via HTTP-web upload
- quick wash via HTTP-web upload
- automated washing service via Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- real time access via Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
All channels require an active subscription with sufficient credit. Washing is charged at the same rate for all channels. The following table will help you to choose which washing channel is most suitable for you:
|Website||Quick wash||Automated washing||Real time access|
|Washing method||HTTP-web upload||HTTP-web upload||Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)||Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)|
|Opportunity to abort after pre-wash||YES||NO||NO||NO|
|Wash result||Available for download under 'Wash history' link||Available for download under 'Wash history' link||Available for download under 'Wash history' link||Available for download under 'Wash history' link|
|Wash receipt||Available after each transaction||Available after each transaction||Available after each transaction||Option for daily summary email available, sent at midnight each day|
|Technical skills required||Mid-level: able to use spreadsheets||Low-level: no special skills||High level: programming skills||High level: programming skills|